Saturday, August 9, 2008


Olympic Fever



Somebody take my temperature, I'm feeling a little quezzy. What could it be, well, if you read the title, I'm battling a serious bout of Olympic Fever. The opening ceremonies were amazing last night. The artistry was captivating, it pretty much made the Salt Lake opening ceremonies look like a high school production. But, such is the Olympics, you gotta top the last one. On a side note, an official evaluation of the countries of the world was made by Myself, Crane, James, and Landon. The results were both surprising and predictable in their own right. First of all, as expected Sweden dominated the ceremonies in the overall hotness of girls. But we were all impressed with Croatia and Slovakia, who represented themselves quite well. In my opinion the ultimate prize goes to Jordan(the country, not the kid living on an island right now) with only 3 women marching in the parade, each one was a stunning beauty.

How much do I love the Olympics? I watched woman's badminton for an hour followed by sculling. I don't know what it is about the Olympics, but I just get sucked in and I can hardly tear myself away. I imagine that over the next two weeks as I remain stationary on my couch, alternating between laying down and sitting up my body will enter a new form of lethergy never before attained. You would think spending all day watching people compete in athletic events would inspire me to get out and do something, it mostly just gets me tired. I figure they're in good enough shape to combat my laziness, except the shooting sports people, they're mostly FOG's (Fat Old Guys). Anyway, the US is whooping up on the Dutch in women's beach volleyball and I need to devot more attention toward the big screen. Peace out, and enjoy what millions around the world are enjoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Post


Things to know

My photo
Meadville, PA, United States
Don't you just love commercials?