Friday, January 23, 2009

24 hour film festival

Some of you may have heard that I have been in a couple 3 minute movies for the 24 film competition in conection with the LDS film festival here in Utah. Well here they are.

This first video we made two years ago, it was really fun to make, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to most people that watched it. It really didn't make a lot of sense to some of us that made it. Enjoy.


This next film was from this years film festival. It premiered last night, it got a lot of laughs. Jeff and Blake did all of the editing. I think Jeff was the best actor of the bunch. I think you can see we improved our skills.



This final film I did on my own. It took one take, 10 minutes to write and no time to edit. I think it went well. It got a couple laughs. Oh and it was all done at 3:00 A.M.

7 comments:

bhamchick said...

Where's the last video?

Markham said...

It's coming, technical difficulties.

bhamchick said...

Can I post these on my blog?

Markham said...

you sure can

Mallory said...

Sup Markham. Fun news. I have a blog too. So, we are pretty much blog buddies now. I enjoy your hobbey of movie making. Hope things are treating you well!

Little Hill said...

Cool Mark I like "Skill Not Required" I showed my freiends and they liked "Palm Aid".

JPH said...

Twinkie Man: I'm sure how to feel about seeing Markham and James as strapping young teens. The film was cuter than snot, though.

Palm Aid: Genius. Good memories. NECSL... (tear)

No Skill Required: I still think that this one deserved more credit in the film festival. Meh, whatevs. All that matters is that I like it???

P.S. "I LIED!"


Things to know

My photo
Meadville, PA, United States
Don't you just love commercials?